Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Havent updated in a while

so i havent been updating because i dont have a camera right now, i sent my d70 back last week, and the place i sent it to hasnt emailed me or answered any of my emails so idk whats the deal. also i got fucked out of 60 bucks by some guy on ebay i was buying a flash from, it was 2 weeks after i ordered it i emailed him and he said something about ups loosing the package or something, idk whats gonna happen with that either, so gay. it sucks summer is almost over, and the first day of school is on my birthday, but im getting my licence then so im kinda siked. when ever i get my D100 then obviously i can start updating again. oh well.




up top is the camera im getting, its in good condition, and i will also be getting the battery grip like the on in the picture above witch will be nice to have a verticle shutter. so hopefully then send it out soon because im dying.

No comments: