Wednesday, October 28, 2009

what i do on weeknights

lighting practice

the story behind this, theres train tracks behind my house, but you have to go through a mini forrest, aka my backyard to get to them, so that sucked hauling all of my stuff back there, then i had to set everything up in pitch black, witch is also why focus is soft, because i had to manualy focus it at 50mm, in pitch black, then then after i got it all set up, i took a few shots, then i see lights in the distance, its a train, i litterally had like 20 seconds to grab all of my gear, get it off the tracks and get out of the way before the train went by, probably one of the scariest expiriences of my life, tottaly worth it.

more lighting practice

on the side of my house, it was pretty dark here, and i had no light to focus or see how i was focusing, so i had to set it to infinity and hope for the best, i got it as sharp as i could


idk im a loser, but its fun

No comments: