Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who loves the sun.....

well i do, and i miss it. this snow is so lame! i cant wait till spring and i can start shooting again every day in full force, also i havent updated my equipment in a while, witch kinda sucks, im probably going to be selling a few lenses and maybe some other stuff, if anyone would be intrested, email me at Yoitsthebunn@aol.com ill prolly be selling my 8mm fisheye for nikon mount, and my 28-70mm nikon lens, also possibly my 50mm 1.8 and my old nikon EM film body along with some other stuff i might have. so just let me know if your intrested. anyway heres a flik of snow from today and some random photos i found on my computer i never posted, enjoy

snow is the worst

shot this for kevs switch ollie, it was just a lighting test, the whitebalance is all wrong, and theres a flash in the picture, but for some reason i like it alot.
kevin Gallagher

artsy hipster shot from the woods journey
My Love

took this for a lighting check while tom was warmin up for the hardflip. i liked this angle but things just didnt work out, and i was pretty happy with the way the other one came out so its whatevs.
Tom Reardon-Warmin up

No comments: